7624 Jonestown Road
Harrisburg, PA 17112 Phone: (717)-652-9019
EMERGENCY - CALL 911 Email: WHTFC@westhanoverfire.com
STANDARD WILDLAND FIREFIGHTING ORDERS
1. Keep informed on FIRE WEATHER conditions and forecasts.
2. Know what your FIRE is doing at all times; observe personally, use scouts.
3. Base all actions on current and expected FIRE BEHAVIOR.
4. Have ESCAPE ROUTES for everyone and make them known.
5. Post a LOOKOUT when there is possible danger.
6. Be ALERT, keep CALM, THINK clearly, ACT decisively
7. Maintain prompt COMMUNICATION with your crew, your boss and adjoining forces.
8. Give clear INSTRUCTIONS and be sure they are understood
9. Maintain CONTROL of your personnel at all times.
10. Fight fire aggressively but provide for SAFETY first.